CRM Online Service Update 3 is being rolled out this week. To find out if your organization has been updated, click the gear in the top right corner and click About to check the build number. The build number for this update is 18.104.22.1683.
This update resolves a handful of issues both performance and usability related. Here are some of the most notable fixes:
- Duplicate records created if Save and Save and Close is pressed multiple times
- Unhandled exceptions in asynchronous plugin instantiation causes Async service to crash
- Option set not selected on first click
- SQL deadlock and performance issues after Spring Release ‘14 update was applied
- Multiple navigation and command bars show up via associated grid navigation
It is nice to see a steady release of fixes from Microsoft. Especially with a focus of frustrating usability issues and performance optimization. For a full list of fixes, check the KB article which can be found here.