Microsoft just released UR17 for CRM 2011 and it comes packed with 60+ bug fixes. The big news is that with UR17, Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 is now supported in CRM 2011!
The following are some key bug fixes that stuck out for me:
- After Update Rollup 12 or greater is applied to the Outlook client, the startup time for Outlook.exe can be significantly impacted if the configured organization contains many customizations
- Recurring Series Expansion job does not complete if Recurring Appointment owner is a team.
- N:N relationship records are not replicated offline
- Cannot change owner on create of Appointment after Update Rollup 16
- When you have an HTML web resource on a form, the web resource is removed when clicking the backspace button in Internet Explorer
And for devs, there was a fix to the OrganizationServiceContext as well
- SDK OrganizationServiceContext fails to update a related record while in a create transaction.
Head to the following link for the full list of bug fixes - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2915687/en-us.
And here for the actual download - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42672.
As always, the best practice is to backup your organization and be sure to install the UR in a development environment first to test all of your current functionality and make sure there are not any issues with it before installing to production.