We’re ecstatic to announce that our customer Choice Hotels just won the 2010 Microsoft Dynamics Customer Excellence Award for Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM! Microsoft presents these awards once per year at the Convergence conference, and they are super competitive to win (although we did win another one of these awards at Convergence last year thanks to our CRM customer Jones Lang LaSalle!). Winning this award is a great testament to the hard work put in by the joint teams at Choice Hotels and Sonoma Partners.
Choice Hotels’ deployment of Sonoma Partners franchise management solution helps them generate multiple business benefits, including:
- Company growth and decision support. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 provides Choice Hotels with an end-to-end view of its relationship with its franchisees, spanning all previous interactions, current status and prospective future opportunities.
- Time savings and efficiencies. The consolidation of customer data in a central system eases information retrieval and spares employees from having to pull data together manually from multiple, disparate sources.
- Accuracy of data. Elimination of manual processes reduces exposure to human error from manual data entry. The more accurate data helps Choice Hotel eliminate new franchise sales to existing franchisees already in default, which saves them money in legal and administrative costs.
- Integration. Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrates with Choice Hotels’ installed base of Microsoft solutions, including Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Office Communications Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Microsoft Office. The existing in-house knowledge base around use of these applications — the interface of which Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 replicates — expedites user adoption.
- Improved reporting. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 enables Choice Hotels to drill down into franchisee data to perform analysis and identify trends and business opportunities that will drive sales and marketing efforts and overall corporate strategy.
- Customer service. A Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 single integrated system for franchisee management allows Choice Hotels to more closely coordinate and align franchisee services — a benefit that promotes increased franchisee satisfaction.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Choice Hotels deployment and Sonoma Partners Franchise Management solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, please contact us!
If you’re going to be at the Convergence conference in a few weeks, we’d love to get together in person.