Microsoft CRM Dashboard samples

Posted by Mike Snyder on June 22, 2007  |  commentsComments (9)

One of the very common requests that we receive is that customers would like to see a "dashboard" of all their Microsoft CRM data. Users want a dashboard so that they can view all sort of different charts and reports on a single page without having to click to a bunch of different places. Makes sense, right?

Well unfortunately Microsoft CRM 3.0 does not include a dashboard generator out-of-the-box. That's the bad news. The good news is that it isn't really too hard to create a great looking dashboard using custom code and the Microsoft CRM SDK. We recently built a few dashboards and I thought people might be interested to see what a some finished products look like.

070622-dashboard1

070622-dashboard2

Comments

1. What did you use for the charts?

Posted by: Frank  |  Jun 22, 2007 7:13:04 AM

2. Is this a module sonoma is playing to sell? I would love this without having to development myself.

Posted by: Bill  |  Jun 22, 2007 8:14:21 AM

3. Would like to license/purchase this setup from you. Can you please contact me and I can pay via PayPal if that works for you? Thanks.

Posted by: Sean  |  Jun 24, 2007 11:40:08 AM

4. For the top dashboard screenshot, we're using animated Flash controls from InfoSoft (http://www.infosoftglobal.com/).

And while it is very flattering that someone would like to purchase these dashboards as a product, we're not selling them as such right now. However we'd be more than happy to build these types of reporting tools for your Microsoft CRM deployment on a consulting basis. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs!

Posted by: Mike Snyder  |  Jun 25, 2007 3:20:27 PM

5. can you please provide more info on how to do this ? Thanks

Posted by: Tom  |  Jun 29, 2007 2:43:45 AM

6. You have this dashboard packed? How much cost? I need to install in my company.

Posted by: marcelo  |  Aug 20, 2007 4:21:11 PM

7. Hi! I am interested in your dashboards and want to implement them for my company.
    Can I purchase it in some way? Please, contact me!

Posted by: Eugene  |  Aug 24, 2007 2:47:10 PM

8. There is some sample code i have posted on doing this as well using the same fusionchart controls from InfoSoftGlobal. These controls are really nice.

Posted by: Nicholas Cole  |  Jun 12, 2009 12:29:08 PM

9. How to develop this kind of Dashboard in CRM 4.0 ? can you tel me steps ?

Posted by: Amitabh  |  Apr 28, 2010 5:54:40 AM